Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Final in progress

For the final project, I wanted to be able to play around with photoshop and just see what would happen with things so I decided to try and take inspiration from some of my favorite artists and manipulate photos to incorporate those art styles but with a twist so it doesn't just straight up look like one of their paintings. Basically like a modern take on some of my favorite pieces. These are the two I have right now but I'm gonna keep making more and just see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I saw your latest post (after this one) and was very confused. This is actually a pretty cool concept. You've got a strong start, too. I'm curious about if your "final" will be one piece or a final series - kinda like the one image with several Marilyn Monroe images together by Andy Warhol. Your other post (after this one) reminds me of that with the monochrome palette. Great start!

    ReplyDelete

Final 4